Please be aware that the regular sailing departure on Saturday, July 6 will be affected by the July 4 holiday. The ports will have very limited hours on July 4 and Aloha Freight Forwarders will be closed in celebration of Independence Day.
The longshoremen will be taking their annual Bloody Thursday holiday on Friday July 5. All of the mainland West Coast ports will be closed. There will be no receiving of any containers or loading to the ship on Friday. However, Hawaii ports will be open and discharging containers. The mainland ports will be open Saturday for only two hours for receiving of containers before the vessel departs.
Tuesday, July 2:
- • There will be one Maui sailing the week of July 1
- • Please have Maui freight arrive at the Aloha dock by 4PM
Wednesday, July 3:
- • Aloha Freight Forwarders will be open normal hours
- • Saturday, June 29th vessel arrives Honolulu
- • Honolulu deliveries will likely be delayed one day later than usual
- • For uninterrupted Saturday, July 6 service, we encourage customers to arrange for freight to arrive to the Aloha dock by 4PM on Wednesday, July 3
Thursday, July 4:
Friday, July 5:
Saturday, July 6:
- • Mainland West Coast ports will be open from 0800 – 1000.
- • The reduced port window will limit Aloha’s ability to tender containers to Matson
- • No Maui Sailing
We appreciate your understanding with the schedule change. Please let us know if you have any specific concerns about your freight scheduling. We hope you have a festive Independence Day.