Vessel Delay – Maunalei V132

Matson has advised that Maunalei V132 departure is delayed departing Long Beach for vessel repairs. Departure is now projected to be Friday morning, March 01, 2019, with arrival Honolulu port Tuesday afternoon, March 05, 2019 and deliveries (for Oahu) being scheduled the following day upon cargo availability. We will advise any additional updates and thank…

Vessel Delay – Maunalei V131W

Please be advised that the Maunalei V131W that was scheduled to depart Long Beach this past Wednesday is continuing to experience delay in departure. Matson will be transloading all Hawaii destined cargo from the Maunalei to the Matsonia V623W or Mokihana V390W for scheduled departures on Saturday evening Jan 26 and Sunday morning Jan 27…

Vessel Delay – Maunalei V131W

Please be advised that we have received an update from Matson that their vessel, the Maunalei V131W, that was scheduled to depart Long Beach on Wednesday this week has a delayed departure due to some unexpected vessel repairs. It is now estimated to sail on Thursday morning, Jan 24, 2019 with arrival into Honolulu Monday…

Ocean Fuel Surcharge Increase – 11/18/2018

Please note our primary steamship line partner, Matson Navigation, has advised that effective Sunday, November 18, 2018 the ocean fuel surcharge will increase from current 37.5% up to 40%. Matson makes a practice of providing 30 day notice for upward rate adjustments. Shipments received / processed by Aloha Freight after Nov 18, 2018 will have…

Hurricane Lane – Update 08-22-18

Hurricane Lane’s path and strength have triggered a number of emergency alerts in Hawaii over the past 24 hours. The US Coast Guard is expected to close Honolulu Harbor to water traffic today at 11:00 am. All barge operations on the islands have been suspended until further notice. Deliveries will be suspended through Thursday and…

Hurricane Lane Update

Please be advised that we are monitoring Hurricane Lane’s projected path and strength. Big Island of Hawaii is anticipating port closure at 11:00 am tomorrow and the other islands are at maximum readiness with potential closures being as soon as Thursday. Depending on storm conditions, containers may be delayed until the weekend. Any deliveries already…